Of using service E-loto.net
1. Main provisions
- 1.1. You must accept and follow the Rules in order to visit the pages of the service.
- 1.2. The rules are binding for all users, with no exceptions.
- 1.2. The individuals who are under 18 of age at the time of the service visitmust leave it immediately.
- 1.3. In no circumstances the Administration will be responsible for any direct, indirect, intentional or incidental damages appeared in result of use or inability to use the service.
- 1.4. The resource Administration is not responsible for any actions of User, both legal and illegal.
- 1.5. The Administration does not make any compensation to the users who has violated the Rules of the service.
- 1.6. The Administration can’t be involved in disputes between users. The exception may be only the cases when the Rules are violated.
- 1.7. Appeal to the representatives of the Administration should be justified and should contain a clear-cut statement of the problem or item. Herewith the Administration reserves the right not to answer the questions.
- 1.8. It is prohibited to use any scripts and/or programs that damage the normal run of the service for any purpose when working with the service.
- 1.9. In the case of detection of faults in the service run, the User must report to the Administration.
- 1.10. It is strictly prohibited to make any attempts to gain access to the accounts of other users.
- 1.11. The Administration reserves the right to take any measures and actions to restore order. The same rule is actual for the cases not described clearly in the Rules.
- 1.12. The Administration reserves the right to make any changes in the Rules voluntarily. Herewith a notification should be send via vkontakte group.
- 1.13. It is prohibited to create more than one ticket to solve one and the same item.
2. Financial transactions
- 2.1. Funds withdrawal from the system is made only from balance.
- 2.2. When withdrawing funds, the User shall pay commission fee to the payment systems.
- 2.3. When entering funds, the User shall pay commission fee to payment systems.
- 2.4. The Administration reserves the right to change the commission systems and the cost of services provided if necessary.
- 2.5. Funds withdrawal is made only on payment systems available for selection in the User profile.
- 2.6. Funds withdrawal is made only on payment systems available for selection in the User profile.
- 2.7. In case of making payment to the wrong specified User details, recompense is not made.
- 2.8. The User takes responsibility for all internal money transfers between Users. The Administration doesn’t consider the complaints about the transactions and doesn’t issue a refund. Be careful!
- 2.9. Funds withdrawal is made only from unblocked accounts and accounts having no blocking of pins.
3. Accounting record (accounts)
- 3.1. It is prohibited to create more than one account.
- 3.2. When creating your account you admit the Rules immediately.
3.3. The User names are forbidden, which contain:
- 4.3.1. Abusive and taboo expressions
- 4.3.2. Appeals to violence and law violation
- 4.3.3. Explicit or hidden advertising
- 3.4. Responsibility for any actions made from a User account is carried out only by its ownerwhether he committed these actionsor not.
- 3.5. It is prohibited to provide access to the account to third parties.
- 3.6. When the account of the offender is blocked, recompense is not made and the access to all funds is blocked.
- 3.7. In case of account deletion, any claims from the account owner will not be accepted. Deletion of account is an irreversible process.
- 3.8. To prevent fraud with bonuses the account will be subject to restrictions without preliminary notification.
- 3.9. In case of registration of the second account via your referral link, the second account is blocked, and threefold amount of referral bonuses is withdrawn from the main account.
4. Communication (chat, group, tickets)
- 4.1. Communication with the Administration is made only via chat (the messages are highlighted red), tickets, mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and vkontakte group.
- 4.2. Be polite when communicating with the Users or the Administration.
4.3. The messages are prohibited which contain:
- 4.3.1. Abuse of the interlocutor and/or other members of the service and/or services
- 4.3.2. Abuse of the interlocutor and/or other members of the service and/or services
- 4.3.3. Breach of legislation
- 4.3.4. Manifestation of racism and/or nationalism
- 4.3.5. Advertising of third-parties projects
- 4.3.6. Referral links. The exceptions are links within the service
- 4.3.7. Requests to follow any link or to register on any link. The exceptions are the links within the service
- 4.3.8. Links to scripts/programs, which disturb the normal run of the service
- 4.4. In case of providing false information to the Administration and/or making attempts to deceive the Administration, the account may be blocked.
5.1. It is prohibited to use an avatar, images/animation containing:
- 5.1.1. Abusive and taboo expressions and images
- 5.1.2. Appeals for violence and law violation
- 5.1.3. Appeals for violence and law violation
- 5.1.4. Explicit or hidden advertising
6. Responsibility for violation of the Rules
6.1. The following types of punishments are stated:
- 6.1.1. Warning
- 126.96.36.199. Write-off of funds from the balance.
- 188.8.131.52. In case if the required sum of fee is not on the balance, the period is determined during which the User is obliged to put the required sum on the balance.
- 184.108.40.206. In case if the required sum of fee is not on the balance after expiry of the period determined to put the required sum on the balance, the punishment may be replaced by another one, which is equivalent to the current punishment, but not less strict.
6.1.3. Restriction for access to functionality (blocking)
- 220.127.116.11. Prohibition for sending messages to chat
- 18.104.22.168. Prohibition for bets
- 22.214.171.124. Prohibition for input of funds in the system (refill)
- 126.96.36.199. Prohibition for withdrawal of funds from the system (outpayments)
- 6.1.4. Blockage of accounting record
- 6.1.5. Blockage of access to the service with IP
- 6.1.6. Additional commission for withdrawal
- 6.2. The duration and the severity of the punishment are determined by the Administration at its discretion and depends on the severity of violation of the existing rules.
- 6.3. The Administration is not obliged to provide evidence of Rules violation.
- 6.4. All accounts involved in violations of the Rules will be punished in equal or different degree.
- 6.5. Repeated violation of the Rules may be subject to more severe punishment.
- 6.6. In case of the Rules violation, punishment is applied to the accounting record of the User without warning or explanation. The exception may be sub-items 1.1 and 1.2 of paragraph 1 of this section.
- 6.7. The punishment may be changed or cancelled after appeals of the User and subsequent revision by the Administration.